We are grateful for the support of our Employer Partners – they share their most pressing issues, which guides the development of our products, services and events so they’re solving the issues that matter at any given time.
We have seen tremendous growth, and are proud to partner with over 150 organizations across Canada. Employer Partners of CCDI receive many benefits, including:
- Unlimited access to our live and interactive webinars – over 80 are offered in 2018.
- Unlimited attendance to our Community of Practice events, held across Canada in the Spring and Fall.
- Four complimentary passes to our annual D&I: The UnConference, hosted in nine cities across Canada in 2018, and a 15 per cent discount on additional passes.
- Workplace solutions: Unlimited access to our online Knowledge Repository, curated with 600+ documents, reports, toolkits, templates and other content for people engaged with diversity and inclusion in Canada.
- A 15 per cent discount on fee-based services such as consulting, workshops and training, as well as CCIP (Canadian Certified Diversity Professional) certification.
Please contact us if you suspect you might already be able to access the benefits of working for an Employer Partner or if you’re interested in joining.